Connecting to your Pi wirelessly
Physical Computing with Python (Coding)
Teacher Classroom Help Guide
TIU11 Github Repo
Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
Burning Image (Installing new OS or re-downloading OS)
- Download the image by going to downloads.
- Download Raspberry Pi Imager and install it.
- Take the SD card and put it into the SD card adapter
- Open Etcher and select the image you downloaded from step 1. You may need to extract the zip file first.
- Select the SD card in the second option on Etcher
Make sure you disconnect any other USB-connected Hard Drive/USB thumb/flash drive to avoid accidentally writing over it.
- Click Flash.