Resources and Guides
- Raspberry Pi Foundation
- GPIO Zero Documentation
- Magpie Magazine
- Briggs (2013) Python for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Programming (Purchase on Amazon)
- Payne (2015) Teach Your Kids to Code: A Parent-Friendly Guide to Python Programming (Purchase on Amazon)
Preparing a New SD Card
- Installation Instructions
- Download the image by going to downloads.
- Download Etcher and install it.
- Take the SD card and put it into the SD card adapter
- Open Etcher and select the image you downloaded from step 1. You may need to extract the zip file first.
- Select the SD card in the second option on Etcher
Make sure you disconnect any other usb connected Hard Drive/USB thumb/flash drive to avoid accidentaly writing over it.
- Image Sources